Sunday, July 15, 2012

Things I'll Never Understand










I have a very long list of things I simply don't get but here's part one:



1. Personal Shoppers and Stylists
The idea of paying someone to help you spend money just doesn't make sense, friends do that and FOR FREE!

2. Thigh high boots
Every time I see them I think "shorts upside down!"

3. Lady Gaga
There are so many wrong things, I don't even know where to start.

4. The Stock Market
I'm just not programmed to get anything money related, bankers speak Chinese as far as I'm concerned

5. Anything Orange Red
I just hate that color.

6. Satin PJ's in Iraq
Too cold for winter and too warm for summer and the fact that their prices are ridiculous doesn't exactly help!

7.Racism
To be discriminated against because of something you have absolutely no control over is beyond stupid. No one chose their race and there's nothing they can do about it, unless you're Micheal Jackson lol.

8.Ceilings,
No matter how many times it's explained to me I will never ever understand how they make ceilings.

9. Mint Filled chocolate
Yes Honey, I said it ....

10.Mean People!

11. Why people get so worked up over Politics

12. Cyber fights, they're just funny

Stay Safe,
T.




Picture from 78notes

No comments:

Post a Comment