Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy 50th!

Yesterday Breakfast at Tiffany's turned 50 and since it's one the most memorable movies I have ever watched I have decided to create this sort of photo blog / Vlog, although all the pictures were from Google search.
Audrey Hepburn Has been and always will be the most famous actresses and fashion icons of the world and one of my all time favorite actresses so here we go, this is a tribute to her and to Breakfast at Tiffany's. Here are some of clips from the movie:

The opening seen, I must have seen it a million times. Can anyone be more elegant?


Moon River:




and here are some of Audrey's Pictures:













And even when she got older, she still looked gorgeous


I think it's time for me to watch it again, I don't think Ali saw it before and since I have never read the book, I've just downloaded it and I'll read it.

Happy fiftieth to the timeless movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment